All 98 art Reviews

robby robby

May that man rest in paradise.

Pretty cool design given for this picture. It definitely resembles the late Robin Williams. I like the color palette that was chosen for this, really gives it an early 90's feel to it. The shading and contrast was also very well done. The detailing on the hair must have taken quite a while. The quality is also to notch. Overall it's a pretty impressive drawing. Great job.

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Pretty good picture of the madness series.

This picture is pretty bad ass. The shading and outlining of the bad guys is done very well. The style of this picture is pretty dark and action packed. Everything is so detailed, whether it's the main protagonist, or the guy smoking the cigarettes. Even the cigarette and the smoke is done very well. The lighting also works well adding impact. It has a feeling of sin city with color crossover with pulp fiction, at least that's how I see it. Even after all these years, it's still looking really good. Great job.

The Silent Saint The Silent Saint

Pretty decent.

It has the David Firth kind of feel to it. I like the way the outlining and shading is used in this pic. The way the facial hair is drawn looks pretty cool. The glare without seeing the pupils is a tad scary, but it works. It feels like a little more could have been added to this pic, like a body, but it's good for what it is. Good work.

Dreams Dreams

Quite an epic pic.

The colors used in this are beautiful. The translucent clouds contrasting with the night sky just looks flat out astonishing. the lighting and shadows used on all the creatures looks quite amazing. The light shining off also adds a lot to the picture. There's also so much going on with pic, quite enjoyable for the eyes. You can tell right away by looking at this, countless hours must have been sacrificed to make such and amazing picture. Fantastic job done on this piece of art.

Nocturnidades responds:

Wow, thank you. I blushed. It's the first time that I do something that huge. I really appreciate your comment :D

Steeeeven Steeeeven

That's some pretty intense street art.

I had to look twice to realize I was looking at street art. The binding of isaac guys were well designed and are very well detailed. The eyes off the smaller one is flat out amazing. A huge variety of colors used as well. You even added lighting and shading which I imagine can't be easy with a spray paint can. Overall it's a piece of art... on a wall. Good job.

polhudo responds:

My deepest thanks for your feedback, this is amazing to read. :)

Roberto Roberto

Good stuff.

Pretty decent sprite. Looks exactly like the robot devil from futurama. It's also animated which is a nice touch. It's one of the bigger picture sprites I've seen, and even though the pixelation is blown up a bit, you can't really tell. You got his facial emotions down. His stance doesn't seem to be the same as the show, but I haven't seen the show for a while. He's holding has classic knife as well. Good job on this sprite.

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

Beautiful piece of art.

The amount of detail put in this whole picture is quite amazing. The way the lighting is done on the pants compared to the armor is marvelous. The facial expressions on the detailed face are of sorrow. The foggyness of the clouds look amazing. The type of outlining done has a very professional feel to it. The extreme uses of different shades of blue, red, etc have been done perfectly and just make this picture stand out completely. Beautiful work of art.

Mr Potato - Painting Mr Potato - Painting

A newgrounds classic.

After five years, it still stands the test of time and looks as amazing as I remember first seeing it. The size comparison of the root compared to the person always looked amazing. The outline of the characters also has such a cool look to it. The tree itself has so much detail. This drawing must have taken forever to make. The cloudy skies also just look absolutely beautiful. I'm not too sure if there's symbolism in the picture, but the point of view chosen for this picture was greatly thought out. Overall this drawing still looks great even to this day. Fantastic job.

hairy goblin looking for love hairy goblin looking for love

Beautiful painting.

The technique used on making this photo is absolutely astonishing. The background has a gloomy sense of surprise and wonder. It feels like a vast world with all the blurred things in the background. The goblin is also incredibly detailed. His facial features, facial expression his stance all contrast well together. The mix of colors chosen also mesh so well together. The way the lighting is used in the background brings the whole picture out so much more. Overall this picture was amazingly well done. Fantastic job on this piece of art.

Robotnick and his Gameboy Robotnick and his Gameboy

Pretty good drawing.

This eggman reminds me of the eggman from and early sonic show. Pretty ironic that he's holding a gameboy. The background is well done, has a sonic genesis feel to it. Also the shadows and lighting are accurate and very well done. I like the color palette chosen for this song. Overall it's quite accurate to what eggman looks like and very well made. Great job.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it, this was a fun one. Robotnick and his gameboy is a hylarious YTP definitely check it out. I plan on doing more of these youtube poop inspired drawings.