Be a Supporter!

MegaGoldMegaGold

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

WOOT NG AWARDS

The Good:
-Tom Fulps mug all over this vid
-good way to advertise games on newgrounds

The Bad:
-I was hoping it would be longer :(

The Verdict:
It's cool to see you've went with a different direction towards the Tank Awards. It took a while to load on my computer, since the file was kind of big, but it was worth the wait. Can't wait for the 09 awards in about a year haha. Cheers

Pokemon Master ep7 Pokemon Master ep7

Woah Nelly!!

The Good:
-pokedex with pokemon used in previous episodes
-quite long compared to most of your submissions
-used audio from newgrounds audio portal
-smoothe animation as usual

The Bad:
-cliff hanger grrr
-file size was kind of big

The Verdict:
It's been a while since your last submssion, but I understand why. You put quite a bit of effort in this episode, this one is currently your best composed work so far. The pokedex feature was a great idea, adding something else and humor. One thing that bugged me was the cliff hanger ending. Please don't say this is your last episode. 7 episodes strong is still pretty good. Great job =D

POKEMANMASTER responds:

Nice and thorough :)

4MB isn't too bad... and only been like 2 or 3 days... slower then usual, but still not bad :P

Thanks!

Animating Graffiti Animating Graffiti

A Bit Choppy at the End

The Good:
-great animation at the end

The Bad:
-short
-beggining animation sucks

The Verdict:
The song and the beginning reminded me of Mario Paint. I'm assuming that's where the song was from. I had to put it on low quality at the end send the framerate was high. It was a bit short and not much went down in the flash other than the madness creature walking around.

Superbikes track stars Superbikes track stars

A very enjoyable game that gets you addicted quick. You feel very fulfilled once you get the first you were struggling for previously. I would recommend adding medals for the hardcore gamer's on this site who like the extra incentive to play the game longer, but that didn't stop me from completing it. The stats and in game achievements are also something I very much enjoyed.

Super Pig Super Pig

reminds me of super meat boy which is an incredible game, i wish the medals would work though :(

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

Fun game, a good time waster. I keep coming back to it ! However the medals stopped working for me, i travels the 15000 meters in survival mode and got the lucky gummy in all four zones, it said i got the achievement in game but i didn't get the medal :/ Besides that its really fun and i recommend playen it :)

Townhouse Re-Mastered Townhouse Re-Mastered

I remember playing this song on beat rocker and thinking this song rocked. Years and years later, it still has a place in my heart. The way this song is constructed, the singer, the tempo is all just perfect. I believe it's worth a download, hell it's in my itunes. Good stuff.

On My Way Down On My Way Down

Like Three Songs in One

You go from one thing to another with your music, which is pretty sick. I believe you should have added more with the beggining beat, instead of letting it die down that fast. This song has some of the most beautiful melodys givin in a song that I've from in a while. The song really opens up your mind visualy, at least it did for me. Good name for the song, and amazing song none the less.

ShadowWingz responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Always Down For a Mute City Remix

The heavy bass worked so well with the other beats. It had a few of it's own beats, but it worked out rather well. The quality is great, people could enjoy this cranking their speakers up. I like how you made the transitions between a couple of cool beats, to completely different. The speedy tempo also made the song more enjoyable. It also has an 8bit feel to it. Overall great job, I always enjoy listening to a Mute Cite Remix, cheers.

Killer Orangutan Killer Orangutan

Donkey Kong Gone Nuts

The shading is fairly well done! The facial expressions are also more than convincing. It's a bit weird how it's missing a leg and the arm size difference is quite noticible, but not taking anything away from the effort you given for this sketch. The arm with the knife also looks a little misplaced, but maybe I'm missing the bigger picture. Sick sketch.

MPoulter responds:

Thanks. The keyword is definetly sketch. This was done a while ago, entirely in pen, while I was waiting for a friend one day. I liked how it came out, but you're right; it has its share of issues. Maybe I'll open it up in flash one day and redo it.

RAWR! RAWR!

I like your Style

I'm not too sure what the monster thing is (frog?) but it looks quite cool. The detail you put into his eyes popping out and his nose and lips flailing to the side is quite hilarious. It shows who's the dominant character in that sketch and it's rather quite homourous. The shadows are marvelously done. My favorite part of this sketch is the eyes right out of their sockets.

MPoulter responds:

Can't say I'm exactly sure what the monster is either, but certainly some kinnd of frog gone wrong. My favorite part is the popped out eyes as well. The entire thing started out as a sketch in my notebook of a guy who's eyes were popped out.

The Snake's Prey The Snake's Prey

Quite Creative for a Doodle

This ain't no picasso, but for a drawing in physics class it's not too shabby. Looking at the shading, it looks like you took quite a while to make this drawing. It also looks like one of those free sketch drawings, you don't know what you're making, you're just making it. I'm confused with the title, and why the guy has three arms for some bizarre reason. It's a bizarre drawing, so it goes hand in hand.