Be a Supporter!

MegaGoldMegaGold

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

WOOT NG AWARDS

The Good:
-Tom Fulps mug all over this vid
-good way to advertise games on newgrounds

The Bad:
-I was hoping it would be longer :(

The Verdict:
It's cool to see you've went with a different direction towards the Tank Awards. It took a while to load on my computer, since the file was kind of big, but it was worth the wait. Can't wait for the 09 awards in about a year haha. Cheers

Pokemon Master ep7 Pokemon Master ep7

Woah Nelly!!

The Good:
-pokedex with pokemon used in previous episodes
-quite long compared to most of your submissions
-used audio from newgrounds audio portal
-smoothe animation as usual

The Bad:
-cliff hanger grrr
-file size was kind of big

The Verdict:
It's been a while since your last submssion, but I understand why. You put quite a bit of effort in this episode, this one is currently your best composed work so far. The pokedex feature was a great idea, adding something else and humor. One thing that bugged me was the cliff hanger ending. Please don't say this is your last episode. 7 episodes strong is still pretty good. Great job =D

POKEMANMASTER responds:

Nice and thorough :)

4MB isn't too bad... and only been like 2 or 3 days... slower then usual, but still not bad :P

Thanks!

Animating Graffiti Animating Graffiti

A Bit Choppy at the End

The Good:
-great animation at the end

The Bad:
-short
-beggining animation sucks

The Verdict:
The song and the beginning reminded me of Mario Paint. I'm assuming that's where the song was from. I had to put it on low quality at the end send the framerate was high. It was a bit short and not much went down in the flash other than the madness creature walking around.

Fly Away Fly Away

The game was pretty fun for what it was. The medals work and felt good once getting the higher tiered ones. At first I was trying to sway passed them, but realize I needed a gameplay coming into it. The game engine worked well. The graphics were alright, enjoyable for what they were. The hit mechanics were also on the dot. I was never worried of getting screwed over by the game. If I died, it's because I messed up. Overall it was a really fun game.

Undercover Bear Undercover Bear

The game was simple, but cute and fun. The dialogue was cute and the outcomes were also fun to find out. The the little ring at the beginning was also cute. It wasn't the hardest game, but I did lose a couple times before completing it. The medals all worked and all felt rewarding to unlock. There could have been more characters, but for what it was, I really enjoyed it.

Battle Blades Battle Blades

There wasn't much when it came into terms of gameplay. The game was basically an idle game. It took forever to get the best battle blade, but it did feel good once obtained. The lay out looks nice, but not much to it. I wish there was more ways of getting money other than just random fighting. The game also slowed down whenever the battle was going down, even on low quality. It was a good idea, but didn't quite execute. The medals work and the spaceship trophy is always fun to find. Good stuff.

8bit Space Shit 8bit Space Shit

Pretty sick beat mixed with the tempo. It has a very megaman and pokemon feel to it. The transitions of the song is also very well done. Very enjoyable. Some of the parts on the song gave me shivers and a warm feeling to it. The melody was slick, sounded great. The quality of the song is on point and the loop sounds very natural as well. Didn't realize I was listening to the repeat of it till I looked again. Great job done on this song.

4cat responds:

"Some of the parts on the song gave me shivers and a warm feeling to it. "

thank you!

Come to An End Come to An End

Great way to open the song. The vocals were also pretty well done. Definitely a lot of potential for singing. The lyrics were well chosen and enjoyable. The beat was quite nice with a really catchy chorus. That poor cheese that got thrown across them. The tempo was up beat and nice to listen to. The quality of the song was good as well. Good job on it.

intermission intermission

A little worried with the title, but got surprised and impressed as soon as it started. The chords used for the guitar sounded just amazing. That's the part I enjoyed most. The way the guitars and drums went together just sounded amazing. I do wish it was longer though. Could maybe add to it, or hands off on how it sounds already. You tried making music and I would say you defiantly succeeded. Stick with it, it was great.

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Pretty good picture of the madness series.

This picture is pretty bad ass. The shading and outlining of the bad guys is done very well. The style of this picture is pretty dark and action packed. Everything is so detailed, whether it's the main protagonist, or the guy smoking the cigarettes. Even the cigarette and the smoke is done very well. The lighting also works well adding impact. It has a feeling of sin city with color crossover with pulp fiction, at least that's how I see it. Even after all these years, it's still looking really good. Great job.

The Silent Saint The Silent Saint

Pretty decent.

It has the David Firth kind of feel to it. I like the way the outlining and shading is used in this pic. The way the facial hair is drawn looks pretty cool. The glare without seeing the pupils is a tad scary, but it works. It feels like a little more could have been added to this pic, like a body, but it's good for what it is. Good work.

Dreams Dreams

Quite an epic pic.

The colors used in this are beautiful. The translucent clouds contrasting with the night sky just looks flat out astonishing. the lighting and shadows used on all the creatures looks quite amazing. The light shining off also adds a lot to the picture. There's also so much going on with pic, quite enjoyable for the eyes. You can tell right away by looking at this, countless hours must have been sacrificed to make such and amazing picture. Fantastic job done on this piece of art.

Nocturnidades responds:

Wow, thank you. I blushed. It's the first time that I do something that huge. I really appreciate your comment :D