Be a Supporter!

MegaGoldMegaGold

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

WOOT NG AWARDS

The Good:
-Tom Fulps mug all over this vid
-good way to advertise games on newgrounds

The Bad:
-I was hoping it would be longer :(

The Verdict:
It's cool to see you've went with a different direction towards the Tank Awards. It took a while to load on my computer, since the file was kind of big, but it was worth the wait. Can't wait for the 09 awards in about a year haha. Cheers

Pokemon Master ep7 Pokemon Master ep7

Woah Nelly!!

The Good:
-pokedex with pokemon used in previous episodes
-quite long compared to most of your submissions
-used audio from newgrounds audio portal
-smoothe animation as usual

The Bad:
-cliff hanger grrr
-file size was kind of big

The Verdict:
It's been a while since your last submssion, but I understand why. You put quite a bit of effort in this episode, this one is currently your best composed work so far. The pokedex feature was a great idea, adding something else and humor. One thing that bugged me was the cliff hanger ending. Please don't say this is your last episode. 7 episodes strong is still pretty good. Great job =D

POKEMANMASTER responds:

Nice and thorough :)

4MB isn't too bad... and only been like 2 or 3 days... slower then usual, but still not bad :P

Thanks!

Animating Graffiti Animating Graffiti

A Bit Choppy at the End

The Good:
-great animation at the end

The Bad:
-short
-beggining animation sucks

The Verdict:
The song and the beginning reminded me of Mario Paint. I'm assuming that's where the song was from. I had to put it on low quality at the end send the framerate was high. It was a bit short and not much went down in the flash other than the madness creature walking around.

Natalino escape Natalino escape

It was a cute game compiled together. One of the easier point and click games out there, but fun for what it was. The simplistic use of finding out what the presents were needed for was quite enjoyable. The artwork was also cute for what it was. The music is also quite nice and calm. The addition of adding a medal made it all that more for me to finish off the game. Has a really christmas-y feel to it which works right for this time of year. Fun game!

Poly's Mountain Adventure Poly's Mountain Adventure

Quite a very well done remake. The clocks look a lot more polished. The best looks a little messed up, but that's alright. It has all the same fun elements as the original. All the stupid jokes are there and passing the bear is as funny as ever. The addition of medals is very pleasant. I enjoyed collecting every one. It takes a while longer to climb the mountain, but I like the different button design opposed to the first one. Great remake man.

PhantomCat responds:

is this an actual review

hello i am phantomcatclock and available

poly's mountain adventure poly's mountain adventure

Quite a fun game. Not much to it, but very enjoyable. I couldn't for the life of me pass the bear, but when I found out what to do, I was laughing my ass off pretty hard about it. The graphics weren't the best, but it has that classic feel to it. The music was also quite awesome, not gonna lie. Overall it was fun for what it was.

8bit Space Shit 8bit Space Shit

Pretty sick beat mixed with the tempo. It has a very megaman and pokemon feel to it. The transitions of the song is also very well done. Very enjoyable. Some of the parts on the song gave me shivers and a warm feeling to it. The melody was slick, sounded great. The quality of the song is on point and the loop sounds very natural as well. Didn't realize I was listening to the repeat of it till I looked again. Great job done on this song.

4cat responds:

"Some of the parts on the song gave me shivers and a warm feeling to it. "

thank you!

Come to An End Come to An End

Great way to open the song. The vocals were also pretty well done. Definitely a lot of potential for singing. The lyrics were well chosen and enjoyable. The beat was quite nice with a really catchy chorus. That poor cheese that got thrown across them. The tempo was up beat and nice to listen to. The quality of the song was good as well. Good job on it.

intermission intermission

A little worried with the title, but got surprised and impressed as soon as it started. The chords used for the guitar sounded just amazing. That's the part I enjoyed most. The way the guitars and drums went together just sounded amazing. I do wish it was longer though. Could maybe add to it, or hands off on how it sounds already. You tried making music and I would say you defiantly succeeded. Stick with it, it was great.

robby robby

May that man rest in paradise.

Pretty cool design given for this picture. It definitely resembles the late Robin Williams. I like the color palette that was chosen for this, really gives it an early 90's feel to it. The shading and contrast was also very well done. The detailing on the hair must have taken quite a while. The quality is also to notch. Overall it's a pretty impressive drawing. Great job.

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Pretty good picture of the madness series.

This picture is pretty bad ass. The shading and outlining of the bad guys is done very well. The style of this picture is pretty dark and action packed. Everything is so detailed, whether it's the main protagonist, or the guy smoking the cigarettes. Even the cigarette and the smoke is done very well. The lighting also works well adding impact. It has a feeling of sin city with color crossover with pulp fiction, at least that's how I see it. Even after all these years, it's still looking really good. Great job.

The Silent Saint The Silent Saint

Pretty decent.

It has the David Firth kind of feel to it. I like the way the outlining and shading is used in this pic. The way the facial hair is drawn looks pretty cool. The glare without seeing the pupils is a tad scary, but it works. It feels like a little more could have been added to this pic, like a body, but it's good for what it is. Good work.