2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

WOOT NG AWARDS

The Good:
-Tom Fulps mug all over this vid
-good way to advertise games on newgrounds

The Bad:
-I was hoping it would be longer :(

The Verdict:
It's cool to see you've went with a different direction towards the Tank Awards. It took a while to load on my computer, since the file was kind of big, but it was worth the wait. Can't wait for the 09 awards in about a year haha. Cheers

Pokemon Master ep7 Pokemon Master ep7

Woah Nelly!!

The Good:
-pokedex with pokemon used in previous episodes
-quite long compared to most of your submissions
-used audio from newgrounds audio portal
-smoothe animation as usual

The Bad:
-cliff hanger grrr
-file size was kind of big

The Verdict:
It's been a while since your last submssion, but I understand why. You put quite a bit of effort in this episode, this one is currently your best composed work so far. The pokedex feature was a great idea, adding something else and humor. One thing that bugged me was the cliff hanger ending. Please don't say this is your last episode. 7 episodes strong is still pretty good. Great job =D

POKEMANMASTER responds:

Nice and thorough :)

4MB isn't too bad... and only been like 2 or 3 days... slower then usual, but still not bad :P

Thanks!

Animating Graffiti Animating Graffiti

A Bit Choppy at the End

The Good:
-great animation at the end

The Bad:
-short
-beggining animation sucks

The Verdict:
The song and the beginning reminded me of Mario Paint. I'm assuming that's where the song was from. I had to put it on low quality at the end send the framerate was high. It was a bit short and not much went down in the flash other than the madness creature walking around.

Madness Indignation Madness Indignation

Doesn't Cannabis do the Exact Oposite

The Good:
-comical
-re inventing a parody for madness
-song fit the atmosphere

The Bad:
-kind of short
-nothing special

The Verdict:
It was hilarious how they shot themself when there was no one else to shoot. The smile also fit well with what you were trying to go for. I don't think the wacky tobaccy would make them act in such a way however. Good job for your first submission on passing into newgrounds. You got some potential. I would work to making the flash a bit longer however.

+The Titanic+ +The Titanic+

Your Version of Titanic eh?

The Good:
-voice acting was okay
-mild humor
-simpsony drawing style haha

The Bad:
-quite short
-drawing the boat crashing could have had some more effort

The Verdict:
It was kind of funny. Basically the highlights of the original movie. Ending kind of altered. I thought the boat crashing was probably a joke itself, since it was barely passable as a boat. The voice acting was fairly well done and quite enjoyable for a shrot. Cheers.

What All Men Want What All Men Want

Not What I was Hoping for

The Good:
-not a bad joke
-small filesize

The Bad:
-very short
-no sound
-limited animation
-no preloader

The Verdict:
I wouldn't really call this a movie. The joke gave me a little chuckle, but JUST a little chuckle. There was no voice work done for the text, and there was no preloader. I understand the file size was small enough for no preloader, but it just kept on looping. A swing and a miss sorry.

The Red Ball The Red Ball

Very Enjoyable

The Good:
-insightful
-atmosphere worked perfectly with song
-makes you think/replay value

The Bad:
-takes a while to get 'into' it

The Verdict:
I couldn't tell if you gave the ball thoughts or if it was what if the ball had thoughts, anyways very insightful. I like how you recapped everything at the end and gave everything a short explanation, being one word. The song chosen also fit the mood of the animation. Deserve's 5/5 and 9/10.

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

The Start of This Madness

The Good:
- a classic
-humorous
-has aged quite gracefully

The Bad:
-a bit short

The Verdict:
I remember first watching this years ago, I thought it was quite funny. How he took the last guy and threw him in the marsh mellow was my favorite part. I guess that's where the name Madness came from, just a word tacked on to a marsh mellow short. It's cool to see how series start off as. Good ol' nostalgia.

Short - Crap Short - Crap

What a Messed Short

The Good:
-made by Krinkles
-features christian bale

The Bad:
-doesn't really make any sence
-kinda messed up
-no plot

The Verdict:
Not quite the type of short I was expecting. I guess a short's a short. The animation was smoothe. I guess there was humor in it, I didn't quite get it. Maybe not my type of humor. Always good to see submissions from you nonetheless.

ERROAR ERROAR

Great Animation for a Rookie

The Good:
-great first flash
-tight animation
-quite intense
-quite a long flash for a firsty

The Bad:
-maybe some voice acting? I dunno

The Verdict:
This was fairly well done. It must have taken you a while to accomplish. The atmosphere also worked quite well with the movie. I'm quite impressed. Continue with making flash submissions you've got talent and potential. I'm hoping to see more of your stuff in the future.

Wakman111 responds:

Voice acting?
Meh..I dont have the equipment at the moment to do anything like that.. and even if I did.. there would be no voice acting needed for this flash...

Thanks, though!
This is what i was looking for when I posted this on NG!