Be a Supporter!

MegaGoldMegaGold

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

All 1,367 flash Reviews

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

This was a pretty fun Banjo Kazooie tribute. From collecting everything you can, the graphics and the music, I would say you have done a good job. Definitely enjoyable through out the whole game. I do hope you either continue making this as a series, or I hope it inspires you to bigger things. Fun game, good job.

Superbikes track stars Superbikes track stars

A very enjoyable game that gets you addicted quick. You feel very fulfilled once you get the first you were struggling for previously. I would recommend adding medals for the hardcore gamer's on this site who like the extra incentive to play the game longer, but that didn't stop me from completing it. The stats and in game achievements are also something I very much enjoyed.

Super Pig Super Pig

reminds me of super meat boy which is an incredible game, i wish the medals would work though :(

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

Fun game, a good time waster. I keep coming back to it ! However the medals stopped working for me, i travels the 15000 meters in survival mode and got the lucky gummy in all four zones, it said i got the achievement in game but i didn't get the medal :/ Besides that its really fun and i recommend playen it :)

Sonic Boom Cannon 2! Sonic Boom Cannon 2!

Now This is a Sequal

I'm still in awe on how long I played this game over the past couple of days. It took me at least 10 hours to beat the game. So many unlockables. I couldn't wait each day, so I just switched the date in my computer. The cannon engine works a lot better than the previous. There was also SOOOO many characters to choose from. The minigames were amazing and a great addition towards this masterpiece. This game is completely overated and should be on the front page. One thing I was not too keen on this game was it glitched quite a bit when I got the high scores, it in fact completely froze up once. You should also add medals to this game to get more views. Overall this is THE best cannon game I have ever played. Could not ask for a better sequal. Thanks for all the effort put into this masterpiece.

BoM Beat Battle BoM Beat Battle

The Most Addicting Game Ever

I found this game a couple of days ago, and I could not stop playing it sence. The idea behind the game is just soo genius. It's the most inovative fighter I have ever played on newgrounds. The graphics are quite dec and the gameplay is smooth throughout the whole game. Even this game is godly, it still feels kind of like a beta. I'm hoping you make an updated version of this game soon. If so I would like to see a one played mode and more characters. Great job with this submission, such a cool idea.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

WOOT NG AWARDS

The Good:
-Tom Fulps mug all over this vid
-good way to advertise games on newgrounds

The Bad:
-I was hoping it would be longer :(

The Verdict:
It's cool to see you've went with a different direction towards the Tank Awards. It took a while to load on my computer, since the file was kind of big, but it was worth the wait. Can't wait for the 09 awards in about a year haha. Cheers

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Oh God I Miss the Ball Revamped Games

The Good:
-slick graphics
-cool achievement idea
-crisp gameplay
-a bunch of different paths to choose from

The Bad:
-nothing really, maybe could incorporate medals in your game

The Verdict:
I never knew that you had a fifth installment out. This game was everything expected with a sweet twist. The boss was quite cool too, the best boss I've seen you make so far. I would ask Tom if I could incorporate those achievements into medals if I were you. Anyways long time no play, still loving your games, great job.

Pokemon Master ep7 Pokemon Master ep7

Woah Nelly!!

The Good:
-pokedex with pokemon used in previous episodes
-quite long compared to most of your submissions
-used audio from newgrounds audio portal
-smoothe animation as usual

The Bad:
-cliff hanger grrr
-file size was kind of big

The Verdict:
It's been a while since your last submssion, but I understand why. You put quite a bit of effort in this episode, this one is currently your best composed work so far. The pokedex feature was a great idea, adding something else and humor. One thing that bugged me was the cliff hanger ending. Please don't say this is your last episode. 7 episodes strong is still pretty good. Great job =D

POKEMANMASTER responds:

Nice and thorough :)

4MB isn't too bad... and only been like 2 or 3 days... slower then usual, but still not bad :P

Thanks!

Animating Graffiti Animating Graffiti

A Bit Choppy at the End

The Good:
-great animation at the end

The Bad:
-short
-beggining animation sucks

The Verdict:
The song and the beginning reminded me of Mario Paint. I'm assuming that's where the song was from. I had to put it on low quality at the end send the framerate was high. It was a bit short and not much went down in the flash other than the madness creature walking around.