Be a Supporter!

MegaGoldMegaGold

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

All 1,371 flash Reviews

Jumping Long Jumping Long

A very fun, addicting game to play. Buying all the upgrades was fun. It got you something to look forward to, at the same time it didn't take forever. The pasing of the game was great overall. The medals were definitely a pleasure collecting. Also having the option between mouse and space bar was a great addition. I prefer using the space, and being able to have that was great. Overall a fun game. Anyone who likes the level up to get better games should give this game a try.

Flappy Jon Flappy Jon

I'm probably gonna have nightmares from the ongoing loop of that background, but other than that, the game play was alright. Transitioning from the initial jump to the second jump is a little difficult when first starting up the game, but you eventually get use to it. The medals are really hard to get, but fair. The high score addition as also always a really good feature to have, and gives it a lot of replay value. Fun enough to come back to once in a while.

Circler Circler

At first with the design, it seems just like a simple arcade type of game. Along with adding the medals and high score makes it so much more. The replay value is definitely there. Trying to unlock the last medal was doozy, but at the same time felt so rewarding once I achieved it. It took me about 20 minutes to get the last medal. 20 minutes well spent. Worth a play for any one wanting to try out a a small mini game to waste a few minutes on or for a ng medal enthusiast.

Samantha Wins Samantha Wins

I was a little confused when I first started playing, but slowly realized I was playing a plot twister. The game was pretty fun. It was fun trying to figure out how to progress. It wasn't tough by any means, but I don't think that was the direction you were going for. The ending hit me hard. Love the dark environment. Definitely a good addition for halloween.

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

This was a pretty fun Banjo Kazooie tribute. From collecting everything you can, the graphics and the music, I would say you have done a good job. Definitely enjoyable through out the whole game. I do hope you either continue making this as a series, or I hope it inspires you to bigger things. Fun game, good job.

Coolboyman responds:

I have something big in the works that I hope won't disappoint. :)

Superbikes track stars Superbikes track stars

A very enjoyable game that gets you addicted quick. You feel very fulfilled once you get the first you were struggling for previously. I would recommend adding medals for the hardcore gamer's on this site who like the extra incentive to play the game longer, but that didn't stop me from completing it. The stats and in game achievements are also something I very much enjoyed.

Super Pig Super Pig

reminds me of super meat boy which is an incredible game, i wish the medals would work though :(

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

Fun game, a good time waster. I keep coming back to it ! However the medals stopped working for me, i travels the 15000 meters in survival mode and got the lucky gummy in all four zones, it said i got the achievement in game but i didn't get the medal :/ Besides that its really fun and i recommend playen it :)

Sonic Boom Cannon 2! Sonic Boom Cannon 2!

Now This is a Sequal

I'm still in awe on how long I played this game over the past couple of days. It took me at least 10 hours to beat the game. So many unlockables. I couldn't wait each day, so I just switched the date in my computer. The cannon engine works a lot better than the previous. There was also SOOOO many characters to choose from. The minigames were amazing and a great addition towards this masterpiece. This game is completely overated and should be on the front page. One thing I was not too keen on this game was it glitched quite a bit when I got the high scores, it in fact completely froze up once. You should also add medals to this game to get more views. Overall this is THE best cannon game I have ever played. Could not ask for a better sequal. Thanks for all the effort put into this masterpiece.

BoM Beat Battle BoM Beat Battle

The Most Addicting Game Ever

I found this game a couple of days ago, and I could not stop playing it sence. The idea behind the game is just soo genius. It's the most inovative fighter I have ever played on newgrounds. The graphics are quite dec and the gameplay is smooth throughout the whole game. Even this game is godly, it still feels kind of like a beta. I'm hoping you make an updated version of this game soon. If so I would like to see a one played mode and more characters. Great job with this submission, such a cool idea.