Be a Supporter!

MegaGoldMegaGold

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

All 1,431 flash Reviews

Natalino escape Natalino escape

It was a cute game compiled together. One of the easier point and click games out there, but fun for what it was. The simplistic use of finding out what the presents were needed for was quite enjoyable. The artwork was also cute for what it was. The music is also quite nice and calm. The addition of adding a medal made it all that more for me to finish off the game. Has a really christmas-y feel to it which works right for this time of year. Fun game!

Poly's Mountain Adventure Poly's Mountain Adventure

Quite a very well done remake. The clocks look a lot more polished. The best looks a little messed up, but that's alright. It has all the same fun elements as the original. All the stupid jokes are there and passing the bear is as funny as ever. The addition of medals is very pleasant. I enjoyed collecting every one. It takes a while longer to climb the mountain, but I like the different button design opposed to the first one. Great remake man.

PhantomCat responds:

is this an actual review

hello i am phantomcatclock and available

poly's mountain adventure poly's mountain adventure

Quite a fun game. Not much to it, but very enjoyable. I couldn't for the life of me pass the bear, but when I found out what to do, I was laughing my ass off pretty hard about it. The graphics weren't the best, but it has that classic feel to it. The music was also quite awesome, not gonna lie. Overall it was fun for what it was.

Fly Away Fly Away

The game was pretty fun for what it was. The medals work and felt good once getting the higher tiered ones. At first I was trying to sway passed them, but realize I needed a gameplay coming into it. The game engine worked well. The graphics were alright, enjoyable for what they were. The hit mechanics were also on the dot. I was never worried of getting screwed over by the game. If I died, it's because I messed up. Overall it was a really fun game.

Undercover Bear Undercover Bear

The game was simple, but cute and fun. The dialogue was cute and the outcomes were also fun to find out. The the little ring at the beginning was also cute. It wasn't the hardest game, but I did lose a couple times before completing it. The medals all worked and all felt rewarding to unlock. There could have been more characters, but for what it was, I really enjoyed it.

Battle Blades Battle Blades

There wasn't much when it came into terms of gameplay. The game was basically an idle game. It took forever to get the best battle blade, but it did feel good once obtained. The lay out looks nice, but not much to it. I wish there was more ways of getting money other than just random fighting. The game also slowed down whenever the battle was going down, even on low quality. It was a good idea, but didn't quite execute. The medals work and the spaceship trophy is always fun to find. Good stuff.

Totem Balls 2 Totem Balls 2

This game is very addicting and very fun. At first, the game seemed decent, until I started collecting the power ups, than the real fun began. All the levels were fun in their own way, and the amount of time spent was ridiculous. The medals also were a good fair amount and made me want to keep on playing as well. The game has a really cool, Egyptian look to it, which fits the game nicely. The physics at first, I didn't like, but eventually adapted to. Overall this game is really fun for a puzzle game. Great job.

Pops Frenzy Pops Frenzy

It was fun for a small minigame. At first when I went through my first run, I thought it was alright. I realized after playing it a bunch of times, the game had good replay value. The medals were tough to get, extremely the last one, but the medals were fair. The music was upbeat and had a good ring to it. The gameplay mechanics were also smooth and played very well. It would be cool if there were upgrades, but it was good for what it was. Good game.

Empire Business Empire Business

The game was fun for what it was. There was slowdown, but once the game was refreshed, did it ever go fast again. Collecting the medals wasn't too much of a challenge, but were really fun to collect. The game was also smooth, at least for the first couple minutes, and all the upgrades did feel rewarding once collected. It's quite funny that the counter stopped working, but I was getting bored of the game around then. Fun for while it lasted.

Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

This is for sure the best cannon game I have ever played. The graphics were sweet and in your face. The upgrading was well thought out and the progression was pretty much perfect. The 3 different lands that could be discovered was also a great idea. Even all 5 of the unlocked minigames, could have been their own games. The game mechanics were slick and the game engine worked pretty much perfectly. I was a little skeptical at another cannon game, but this one is definitely the best one I've played. The amount of medals given, were generous, but at the same time were hard to achieve and did take skill and patients. I recommend anyone this game if they enjoy the leveling and upgrade progression type of games. 10/10